Last updated on May 29, 2020.
We are opening effective May 30, 2020 with certain restrictions as outlined by the city of St. Louis.
- Group sizes are limited to 9 passengers
- Passengers will be spaced out on the cycle to provide distance
- Any passenger with symptoms of illness will not be allowed on the cycle
- Drivers will wear a mask, passengers are encouraged to as well while not actively pedaling or eating/drinking
- Payments and waivers must be completed prior to the trip
- Bikes will be sanitized during stops and between groups
For guests that have already booked their BarCycle experience and would like to cancel, we are implementing a flexible change policy. We can do refunds in two forms:
- Full refund on the card used to book (can take 7-10 days to process)
- Receive store credit + a $50 coupon
If you are able to, we ask that you consider rescheduling the date of your experience instead of cancelling. During this difficult and uncertain time we are happy to work with you to find a date that works.
Be safe and stay well!
The St. Louis BarCycle team