Last updated on May 29, 2020.
We are open for the 2021 season at full capacity of 14 passengers but we ask that all riders take the following precautions:
- Passengers must bring a mask and wear it while not actively drinking or eating
- Please spread out on the cycle as much as possible
- Any passenger with symptoms of illness will not be allowed on the cycle
- Drivers will wear a mask at all times
- Payments and waivers must be completed prior to the trip
- Bikes will be sanitized during stops and between groups
For guests that have already booked their BarCycle experience and would like to cancel due to symptoms or concerns, we are implementing a flexible change policy. We can do refunds in two forms:
- Full refund on the card used to book (can take 7-10 days to process)
- Receive store credit + a $50 coupon
If you are able to, we ask that you consider rescheduling the date of your experience instead of cancelling. During this difficult and uncertain time we are happy to work with you to find a date that works.
Be safe and stay well!
The St. Louis BarCycle team