ST. LOUIS TUK CITY TOURS
ST. LOUIS TUK TUK CITY TOUR
Enjoy a unique experience with up to six passengers as you explore the best of St. Louis.
Tuk tuks are the perfect option for small groups who want to explore St. Louis from a new, unique point of view.
Whether you’re looking to experience a St. Louis sightseeing tour or take part in a St. Louis pub crawl, your Tuk City experience will be one you never forget!
Bring your own beer and wine to enjoy while you explore the town! Yes, that’s right BYOB! No hard alcohol or glass, please.
- Awesome local guide
- Pickup at your hotel
What to Bring:
- Small cooler if you want to bring some adult beverages
- Casual weather-appropriate clothing
- Minimum age is 8 years old
- Some breweries require visitors to be 21 years old
- Full refunds are given for cancellations within 48 hours
Q: Is there an opportunity to get out of the vehicle along the tour?
Yes! Depending on the type of tour and the group we will stop and enjoy historical landmarks or local bars and restaurants along the way
Q: Are the vehicles equipped to handle strollers or wheelchairs?
No, they’re not!
Q: Does the tour require any strenuous activity?
Not at all.
Q: How many people does a tuk tuk seat?
Each eTuk can seat up to six adults, multiple eTuks are available.
Q: What is a tuk?
Many other countries know of these three-wheeled machines as tuk tuks. These electric eTuks are a new addition to the USA and are the perfect touring vehicle as they allow you to sit face to face with your group while taking in the sights and sounds of the city.
Q: Can I drink on board?
Sure! Bring some beverages or we can sample some along the way at local watering holes.
Q: Where do we go?
We have some set tours that connect downtown with some of the vibrant nearby neighborhoods but we are happy to customize the experience if desired.
Best Of St. Louis Tour
See it all! – from downtown to the Arch grounds, Laclede’s Landing, Midtown, Soulard, and Ballpark Village.
- Newly renovated Arch Grounds and Riverfront
- Historic St. Louis Architecture
- The cobblestone streets of Laclede’s Landing
- Union Station and Ballpark Village
- The lively Soulard neighborhood, known for great bars, restaurants, gardens, and music.
St. Louis Brewery Tour
Explore the city with your beer goggles on! Enjoy a brewery tour at some of the local favorites: 4 Hands, Schlafly Tap Room, Urban Chestnut, Center Ice, Anheuser Busch, and more…
- Sample some of the best local brews around
- Enjoy the tasting rooms and take a quick tour
St. Louis Pub Crawl
Check out several vibrant bar districts of St. Louis including Soulard, Downtown, Midtown, and the Landing.
- Historic blues bars in Soulard
- Modern sports bars at Ballpark Village
- Laclede’s Landing
- Washington Ave.
For small group tours, we can customize an itinerary to emphasize your interests. If you have a special request, send us a message, and we will be sure to get back to you as quickly as possible.
St. Louis Wedding Shuttle
A clever way for the bride and groom to exit the ceremony, or bring along the whole wedding party for photos and a happy hour. Tuk City can also provide a unique shuttle service for the whole wedding to a nearby reception.
- Transport your guests in style!
- Cruise around downtown landmarks for photos of the wedding party
- Play music and have some beverages on your way
St. Louis Corporate Shuttles
We can move clients or coworkers around short distances while providing a city tour on the way!
- Solve parking problems with a short distance shuttle
- Entertain visitors and colleagues with a unique St. Louis experience
- Let our guides pick your team up at your office and show off the best of St. Louis as a team building event
- Transport your team to special events in a social and safe way
St. Louis Parades, Ball Games, Etc.
The sky is the limit, we can help make your special event safe and unforgettable.
- Plan your pre-game party all around the city on the eTuk and get dropped off or picked up right at the door
- The open aired back end makes for a perfect parade vehicle
- Promote your business in these eye-catching eTuks