CODE OF CONDUCT
St. Louis BarCycle is proud to operate in the historic Soulard neighborhood. We respect all neighborhood residents, the local bars, and those who work at and patronize them. As part of that respect for the Soulard community and our commitment to providing an unmatched pedal pub experience while supporting all the organizations that maintain the neighborhood, we have created the below Code of Conduct that all riders must abide by.
- Riders will not give alcohol to non-passengers
- Riders will not overindulge to the point of being incoherent or passing out
- Riders will refrain from indecent exposure and obscene/vulgar language
- Riders will be considerate and respectful to all non-passengers including neighborhood residents, bystanders, and other bar patrons/employees
- Riders will not vomit or urinate onto or from the BarCycle
- Riders will follow all instructions given by their driver
- Riders will not stand up on or attempt to leave the BarCycle while in motion
- Riders will not litter and will help maintain a clean BarCycle
- Any other behavior deemed inappropriate or unsafe
Drivers reserve the right to stop and cancel a tour if the Code of Conduct is not observed and no refund will be honored. Drivers at their discretion may remove any rider that is overly intoxicated and/or physically cannot maintain a safe positioning on the BarCycle and no refund will be honored. A $300 fee will be charged to any tour where a rider vomits or urinates onto or from the BarCycle.
RIDING WITH US SOON?
HERE’S WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GO.
• BYOB (no glass bottles, please)
• Sign the passenger waiver
• Bring cash/debit/credit for bars
• Dress accordingly for the weather
• Arrive before your scheduled time
• Remember to tip your awesome driver
• Plan a responsible and safe way home